Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Renamed Alternate States

I was trying to make the Sheets independent of selection , so was using Alternate state .. all my application is done .. just thought of renaming the alternate states to give  better names, as soon as I changed the alternate states names all expression shows as error , even though I create the expression all over again.. they behave as if they do not recognize the columns , but the charts seems work fine .. why is this?

For example as below , there is a columns in FCCount_All but still it shows as Error

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

Even before FCCount_All, the expression editor is showing error for Sum(). Never seen that before. It won't show the right result for you if you click okay and ignore the error in expression editor?

Not applicable
Author

It is showing right results .. its working all good .. it just wont remove this error in the expressions , and as soon as I reload the application it hangs in this tab .

I was using alternate states in this App ... I have each state for each tab ... initially I had default state for all the objects in the all the sheets .. so I noticed that the filter selections have been forwarding for the other tabs also .. so I had the same alternate as for each tab for each object in the respective sheet ..

alter making the above change and reloading the application .. noticed they were all errors in all expressions

I am assuming that each tab and its objects should have same state to make the sheets independent of selections correct ?