Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hemanth458
Contributor III
Contributor III

Replicate daily data across the month

Hi Everyone,

I have monthly data which is stored in Month and Year format for each budget code. Now i need to split the amount of each month and year to daily record. i.e  ex: Month Jan year 2019 then Amount/31

Thx    

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hemanth, I think there may be some confusion on things explaining lack of responses, can you clarify a bit further or provide the input and your expected output, that should help someone help you sort things out I believe.  Things are just too vague at the moment, as even I am struggling to come up with something that I think would be useful, as I am not quite sure exactly what you have to work with at the moment.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.