Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Report Editor - Table Fit-to-Width

How do can I make a table to fit the width of the page if the page is a multi-page? The "fill" and "fill with aspect" option don't seem to work like when it is not a mult-page. Any ideas?

Thanks, Karl

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

I've had a similar problem and had to use a work-around as setting the print settings to 1 x 2 pages.

It seems as if your object is narrow enough, multi page is fine. But if your object is (too) wide, you can't use 'clip' and fill/ fill with aspect fill only the current sheet.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable

I've had a similar problem and had to use a work-around as setting the print settings to 1 x 2 pages.

It seems as if your object is narrow enough, multi page is fine. But if your object is (too) wide, you can't use 'clip' and fill/ fill with aspect fill only the current sheet.

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

That will have to work for now. Thanks, Matt.

Not applicable

hi,

I had the same problem with my object on the report. and this solution worked fine for the big charts. but my chart can always have a diffenrent width. and when the chart is a little bit smaller it stretches it out on the whole page and I dont want that. I have tried a kinds of settings but I didnt find a solution. either the small chart is streched out or the big chart need ceverall pages because of the width.

does anyone know a solution for this problem?

regards,

MT

gines_rueda
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

You could try with the option "Scale To X %" in the same place.

Regards,

Ginés.

gines_rueda
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

The two ways I have found for this are the options:

Scale to X % (you have to select the scale carefully.

The option as you have said fit to pages (but if you document fill more than 2 pages do not work either, the limit you can put in this option is 1 x 2000 and it works for any number of pages between 1 and 2000.

I have chosen the second one with that limit.

Regards.

Ginés.