Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Report Editor - Table Fit-to-Width

How do can I make a table to fit the width of the page if the page is a multi-page? The "fill" and "fill with aspect" option don't seem to work like when it is not a mult-page. Any ideas?

Thanks, Karl

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

I've had a similar problem and had to use a work-around as setting the print settings to 1 x 2 pages.

It seems as if your object is narrow enough, multi page is fine. But if your object is (too) wide, you can't use 'clip' and fill/ fill with aspect fill only the current sheet.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable

I've had a similar problem and had to use a work-around as setting the print settings to 1 x 2 pages.

It seems as if your object is narrow enough, multi page is fine. But if your object is (too) wide, you can't use 'clip' and fill/ fill with aspect fill only the current sheet.

pover
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni
Author

That will have to work for now. Thanks, Matt.

Not applicable

hi,

I had the same problem with my object on the report. and this solution worked fine for the big charts. but my chart can always have a diffenrent width. and when the chart is a little bit smaller it stretches it out on the whole page and I dont want that. I have tried a kinds of settings but I didnt find a solution. either the small chart is streched out or the big chart need ceverall pages because of the width.

does anyone know a solution for this problem?

regards,

MT

gines_rueda
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

You could try with the option "Scale To X %" in the same place.

Regards,

Ginés.

gines_rueda
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello,

The two ways I have found for this are the options:

Scale to X % (you have to select the scale carefully.

The option as you have said fit to pages (but if you document fill more than 2 pages do not work either, the limit you can put in this option is 1 x 2000 and it works for any number of pages between 1 and 2000.

I have chosen the second one with that limit.

Regards.

Ginés.