Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Report Editor disappears?

Hi All,

I keep encountering a problem with the Report Editor, whereby I select 'Reports---> Edit Reports', but the screen virtually freezes (like it is being loaded somewhere that I can't see or access), and the Report Editor window does not show up.

I get the feeling that it is indeed loaded somewhere, but it's minimized to the extent that I can't find it anywhere!

Any ideas as to what's going on and how I can fix it?

Thanks,

AJ

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Problem is now solved--> It seems that the display settings for QV are not automatically configured to match your Default Windows Display Settings.

As a result, when the Report Editor is minimised, it is sent to the bottom of the page, but beyond the space shown in your window (so it was running, but I just couldn't see it)

Once the QV display settings are aligned to your Windows settings, the problem is solved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Problem is now solved--> It seems that the display settings for QV are not automatically configured to match your Default Windows Display Settings.

As a result, when the Report Editor is minimised, it is sent to the bottom of the page, but beyond the space shown in your window (so it was running, but I just couldn't see it)

Once the QV display settings are aligned to your Windows settings, the problem is solved.