Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PGesterkamp
Contributor III
Contributor III

Report on TASK HISTORY of Qlikview QMC

Hello again

Maybe my former question was not correctly posted,  so I will try again with an example . To complete some information for a report on "Service Level Agreement" in need to display, in a compact table,  the the reloaded files with timestamps, statuses and durationtimes.

So I Just want to create a verry small table with just four columns 

1. Document name.qvw,
  2. Taskhistory: Execution Started
  3. Task History: Status
  4. Duration

PGesterkamp_0-1612358936528.png

PGesterkamp_1-1612358936577.png

Nowhere (where i have looked)  I can find something that gives me that information. If anyone can point me to correct direction, I would be verry gratefull

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @PGesterkamp,

Are you certain that the Governance Dashboard doesn't have what you need?  The Publisher tab > All Publisher Task Reloads table has columns for Task Name, Document, Started/Finished, Duration, Status and Avg. Duration.  It also allows you to click on a Task Name and see all of the Task History for that particular task.  

The following screen capture shows the All Publisher Task Reloads table with every task name (note that the Task and Doc names are scrambled)

GovDashboard_Pubtab_AllTasks.png

The following screen capture shows the All Publisher Task Reloads table for a specific task and its history (again with scrambled data)

GovDashboard_Pubtab_SpecificTaskHistory.png

The Governance Dashboard can also be modified, so if you want to add additional tables, columns, etc., you can.  Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @PGesterkamp,

Are you certain that the Governance Dashboard doesn't have what you need?  The Publisher tab > All Publisher Task Reloads table has columns for Task Name, Document, Started/Finished, Duration, Status and Avg. Duration.  It also allows you to click on a Task Name and see all of the Task History for that particular task.  

The following screen capture shows the All Publisher Task Reloads table with every task name (note that the Task and Doc names are scrambled)

GovDashboard_Pubtab_AllTasks.png

The following screen capture shows the All Publisher Task Reloads table for a specific task and its history (again with scrambled data)

GovDashboard_Pubtab_SpecificTaskHistory.png

The Governance Dashboard can also be modified, so if you want to add additional tables, columns, etc., you can.  Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
PGesterkamp
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

My former  Gov. Dashboard Had o lot of bugs..... so I could not see what I wanted

PGesterkamp_0-1612421762286.png

Have a lot to work to do about the errors in loading the script (25 errors), but now I have a good startingpoint!

Thanx so much!