Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikasshana
Creator II
Creator II

Require Qlikview Software

Hi Forum,

I don’t know whether it’s a right question to post or not. I’m looking for qlikview software, can some one provide me a link to download the full version or can some one provide me installation files to install qlikview software in my system please.

Regards,

Bharath Vikas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
7 Replies
manoj217
Creator III
Creator III

vikasshana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for that Manoj, but it is asking me for Business email, Company and Job title & they seems to be required fields but I will be using the software for personal use only.

manoj217
Creator III
Creator III

give your personal details no need to give an official. its just for refference

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

You can put "Home" as company, note that the software is free for QlikView Desktop, but if you are looking for QlikView Server, you will need a license, anyway.

That QlikView Desktop is a free version means, -and this is very important before you start developing anything-, that you can create as many applications as you want but you can consume ONLY those you have created and have not been opened by anyone else, not even another user in your computer, or the same user in a different computer.

So if you create an app and send it to another person who opens it to view it and sends it back to you, you will require a license to be able to open that file (even when you created it).

Or if you install in your desktop computer and in your laptop, that counts as 2 different users, and the apps will not open unless QlikView Desktop is properly licensed. Similar if your computer breaks.

Better safe than sorry.

vikasshana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Manoj, got that now..!!!

vikasshana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks Manoj, got it now..!!!!

vikasshana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you for the reply Miguel, Got it.!!