Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Requirement on bar chart

hi

I have four Date fields i.e G1,G2,G3,G4 .i need to show all these four dates on one bar like below image

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Here is the sample data

Note:i have already implemented gannt chat on the bar

Thanks in Advance..........!

swuehl
MVP
MVP

How exactely do you want to show these records from your excel file?

Your data shows multiple records per Num field, and G1,G2,G3,G4 don't seem to be in chronological order, sometimes G1 is smaller than G2, sometimes G2 smaller than G1.

Could you create a sketch drawing how you want to show your sample data?

Not applicable
Author

these fields are coming from Data base  .i have created sample excel file .if is there any possibility to show all these G1,G2.G3,G4 as shown above image .

Note: G1 ,G2,G3,G4 need not to be in chronological order.

sunny_talwar

I think you missed Stefan's comment on creating a rough sketch. I don't know about Stefan, but I still have no idea how you would want to see this information on a chart. A chart drawn on a paper will work if you can at least give us some direction.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Or mybe rephrase it this way:

G1, G2, G3, G4 are dates, values of point in time.

Your image above seems to indicate some kind of periods of time (see the bars, when considering the axis a time axis), but I am unsure how you derive the length of the bars from your G1 etc. data.

Second issue that needs to be defined: How do you want to aggregate your field values across Num dimension?

Not applicable
Author

Num is id field when i select any Num then only That Bar appears dashboard .yes that chat shows duration only (Gannt Chart) and on that chart i need  to laying G1,G2,G3,G4 dates.