cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VivenReddy
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Returning to default sort order when interactive sort is enabled on chart

How can users return to the default sort order on a chart when interactive sort is enabled and the user has changed the sort order?

What options will work in the application and in accesspoint?

2 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi @VivenReddy, on access point, in the list of apps there is a option to "Remove last document state", this may restore the document to defaults (I haven't tested if it works with sorts but I think it will).

There is also an option in QMC -> System -> Setup -> Qlikview server to enable/disable "Session recovery", with this disabled each the user opens the app it opens as it has been saved in qvw, but prevents the user to continue their analysis in the spot they closed the document the last time.

VivenReddy
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you for your response @rubenmarin. I did test the "Remove last document state" option previously and that worked from Accesspoint. 

I wish Qlik added an option to the chart right-click menu to return to default sort. This would work on both acesspoint and developer.

Perhaps I could add a button which would execute a macro to set the sort order. The only issue is that I'll have to create one of these for every chart where its required.