Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Reverse chart bar

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a method to reverse a chart bar meaning that if I have a linear gauge chart that fills to value I want that my bar starts at the variable value and goes to 100%.

I attached a document which explains in more detail what I try to do.

Thanks a lot.

9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi  One solution would be to cover everything up to the variable value with use of a white gauge, and have a condition set background color as background in the expression that would make it look like a linear gauge.   Did you try this?  /Marcus

Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,

I try to do this exactly the other way around so that the white gauge chart covers the now uncovered part of the bar.

It is used to show the level of fulfiment, so if the value is 60% than only 60% of the bar should be filled with color.

I hope I made it clearer now, what I try to do?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I did something ones with images that i named with numbers, something like the example i added here. Maybe it is something you can consider?

Not applicable
Author

I cannot see the images . So I don't know what you did there

It still has to be an interactie chart as the numbers will change.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, i forgot you need to have the images there also, hehe. Here you have the whole folder.

Not applicable
Author

Still not working but I know what you did now.

It's an option but as I have 20steps this is a lot of work to format this.

But thanks!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Strange, anyway this is how it would look.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks!

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I think I’m having the same problem, in QlikView I built a chart bar (like number 1) and I want transpose the chart like number 2, having the kip’s in the x axis and dimensions in the y axis . The image is an example from Excel; you can switch row/column.

Problem Qlikview.png