Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Rolling three months

Hi ,

I am very new to qlikview . I am working on rolling 3 months.

I need to show sum(Revenue) as percentage for each rolling month of the year.

Please find sample attached.

But i am getting a straight line in the chart with equal percentage for each rolling month of the year.(In chart 3). Here the sum of the percentages for all the rolling months and years is becoming 100%.

In my actual application i need to get the sum(TotalHours) . TotalHours comprises of productive and non productive hours. For each rolling month the sum of productive and non productive hours should be 100%. I have the data only for the year 2010. I need to display a line chart with 2 lines ,one for productive and the other for non productive hours.

Need assistance with the set analysis.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Srihari.

3 Replies
johnw
Champion III
Champion III

Not sure I understand. Like this?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jhon,

You are correct. That is what is needed.

I am actually trying to compare the productivity(as productive and non productive) for the selected month with two previous months.

Please fine attached a screen shot of the report. I am not able to get the correct data .

I am just using the expression Sum(TotalHours) in the chart.

I tried to use two different expressions in the chart

1.sum( {$<ProductiveType={[non productive]}>} [TotalHours] ) /Sum(TotalHours)

2. sum( {$<ProductiveType={[productive]}>} [TotalHours] ) /Sum(TotalHours)

but no luck.

Regards,

Srihari

Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

From the screen shot for the month of April I am getting Productivity as 12.80% ,which should be 38.40%. The same is the case for NonProductivity. The hours are getting devided against the three months.

I should be able to see the productivity for each of the month.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Srihari