Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Row Count of the Resultset...

Pretty sure this has already been asked and answered but I just couldn't find a good match. Please see the attached example that I extended to show the row count of the resultset. Everything works great in this small thing but when the resultset is large, that's when we get the issue ... the issue of timing. It displays the count only after I click the Search button for the second time, after the resultset has completely refreshed. My question is open from here onwards ... the intent is to get the right count after the filters have done their magic, the resultset got refreshed and everything. What event/trigger can I capture to refresh the count in that tiny textbox? Please help.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

As soon as I posted this question, I felt like trying something and it worked that way ... the variables had to be defined with their formulae rather than using the button and/or trigger events, that I was using otherwise. Removed all those events and just put the formulae in place for all the variables in use and it worked!

sunny_talwar

Not sure what is the issue.... would you be able to walk us through some selections and steps we need to take to replicate the issue?