Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

SBE License issue

Hey,

My client working on SBE server. I got license fot that. But, I don't know how to download and where to download. Can you please guide me fot that or send me the screen shots step-by-step. Please help me.

I really appreciate for your quick response..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Anil,

the link to download the server software is only available to Qlikview Registered Customers Or Partners, you will first need to contact your Qlikview Representative to get registered.

Andy

View solution in original post

17 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Dear Community,

Please help me..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Kushal_Chawda

may be

QMC --> System --> Licenses --> Server --> QlikView Server License

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Kushal,

Thanks for your Attempt.

I am very new to QlikView SBE Server.

I don't know how to download as well.

I am not using QMC / QEMC. I am using SBE Server..

Kushal_Chawda

I am very new to QlikView SBE Server.

I don't know how to download as well

then how you can say

I am using SBE Server..

stabben23
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Try or Buy Here is the download page. Read Reference manual first.

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Sorry Anil, but it's not clear what you are actually trying to downloaded?

Can you please clarify?

Andy

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Kushal,

I have license key as well. But, I am very new to SBE Server.

My before experience is QMC. Now i change the company. My client buy that SBE server license. So, Now tell me..

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Andrew,

I want to download Server. I have license for QlikView Server Small Business Edition.

Note: I need to download that server.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Staffan,

Can you please guide me for that. If possible give me close (Step-by-Step)..