Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SPC (Statistical Process Control) charts in Qlikview! Too difficult to be done???

I am in a quality team within a big hospital and we use (need) a lot SPC charts. I know it is not a built-in feature and we need more efforts to get it done. There are some .NET contorls can do it, and there are also some Excel add-ins can do it easily. I would like to see whether some common SPC charts such as run chart, g chart, xmr chart can be created in Qlikview easily. If you can share some examples, that will be great. I know some genius in this community might have already done it. Please share your excellent work. Thank you in advance.

Longmatch

4 Replies
rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Here's an example of a Control Chart.

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

Thank you very much for your quick response. This chart works when sample size is similar. Can we create different control limits if sample size is different? Please refer to the document here

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

If you can calculate the control lines, you can plot them . I'm smiling because I've seen a number of different definitions for calculating control limits. My example used the simple STDEV method.

My example used reference lines to display the fixed control lines. If you want to vary by dimension, plot them as another expression instead of a reference line.

-Rob

Not applicable
Author

Great! Do you have or can you find a similar sample? If not, could you please give me some guidance? I really want to know how to do it.