Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

STACK chart it is possible to display only positve value ?

Hi All,

my exp have positive value and negative value.

my stack chart have positive value and negative value , i wish to display the only result value ( see line chart below ), meaning the total amount same as my line chart , but display in stack chart. so i can view the total monthly expense by month using stack chart.

DONT SHOW NEGATIVE AMOUNT POSSIBLE.png

Below is the line chart which display the correct value . i need the line chart total amount , since it is correct , and add stack chart , since able stack chart have positive and negative value/

line chart.png

Both chart are correct , but i wish to make the stack appear in line chart. with out changing the line charge total amount , it is possible ?

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Looking at your stacked bar chart, the total amount per bar would be negative, correct? So I don't understand the values shown in your line chart.

Besides this, how do you want to show the distibution of positive and negative values in the new chart, resulting in something comparable to the line chart total amount? Could you post a sketch drawing how that should look like?

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi swuehl

i use fabs for line chart. to make it shows +ve.

money(

fabs(

sum({$<year = {$(=max(year))}

,NAME_PNL = {"4 EXP"}

, month = {"<=$(=max({<year={$(=max(year))}>} month))"}>}Amount/$(ColumnDim98))/1000

)

, $(vMoneyFormatK_GL))

your second question make realise it is not possible. unless you are magician.

thank.