Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohan2391
Creator III
Creator III

STOP Moving Selections in a Listbox

Hi,

I have a filter (ListBox). After this object get selected with any value, if i press the UP_ARROW/ DOWN_ARROW the selections in the listbox are varying/moving.

I came to know that it's 1 of the qlikview features but i don't want the moving of selections.

How can I stop moving the selections in the LISTBOX by pressing ARROW keys in keyboard ?

move.PNG

10 Replies
marcus_sommer

I'm not sure if activating an object is really identically with moving the focus on it or if it are two different properties/features. Important in this regard is also the context in which it's applied - within the desktop client or the IE plugin or the AJAX client and with which major-release these things were development and are used.

Beside of this is my personal recommendation to forget all these gimmickry of creating an own usability with showing/hiding/moving objects and/or jumping between them and/or the sheets and/or applying all kinds of pre-selections with variables and/or set analysis and/or alternates states and similar things. It costs easily  more time and efforts as the entire application development without any guarantee of improving the user experience - rather the opposite will happens.