Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SVG map chart issue.

Hi,

Please check the .qvw file I attached and the problem that I face with it is that when I click on Year or Quarteror any other filters filters the states in the Map disappear. I just wanna display the number of subcribers for a particular filter value.  Can someone please help me out!

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I got the issue cleared. There was no problem with the map but the issue was with the expression. When I click some filter, the value of No.of.Subcribers becomes lesser than 145273 and that is why none of the states gets selected.

I solved the issue by using two variables.

by having Sum(No.of.Subscribers) as variable1

and Sum({<Month = ,[Customer Segmentation]=,Mobility=,Quarter=,State=,[Tariff Plan]=>} No.of.Subscribers) as variable2.

Then I changed the expression in svg map as =if($(Variable1)>=(0.9*$(Variable2)),'#0f3d0f',if((($(Variable1)<(0.9*$(Variable2))) And ($(Variable1)>=(0.7*$(Variable2)))),'#577757',if((($(Variable1)<(0.7*$(Variable2))) And ($(Variable1)>=(0.5*$(Variable2)))),'#9fb19f',if((($(Variable1)<(0.5*$(Variable2))) And ($(Variable1)>=(0.3*$(Variable2)))),'#ffb2b2',if((($(Variable1)<(0.3*$(Variable2))) And ($(Variable1)>=(0.1*$(Variable2)))),'#ff4c4c',if($(Variable1)<(0.1*$(Variable2)),'#ff0000'))))))

Anil_Babu_Samineni

That's great. I would recommend to use only RGB code not the Hex codes

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

SVG map chart issue.

thanks for the clearity in SVG map