Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sales Dashboard

Hello Group,

I am new to qlickview and want to prepare sales dashboard. Below are the parameter, I am planning to use

Which product has taken maximum time to ship ( Ship date - Order date)?

- order date  - Ship date - Product category - Product subcategory - Product name

As we have many order date available including different moth , years and dates. But I want to combine all dates into year( Ex : any date or month belong to 2010 years should show me only 2010 in Filed etc)

Also want to display sales and profile in same bar graph adjacent to each other.

Please suggest, how can I achieve this.   Thanks in advance.

Regards

14 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hello Jebalmalai,

Thanks for reply. As I am new to this tool, Can you please provide me your contact detail, So that I can call you to take your help.

Regards

Saurabh

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Saurabh,

Not sure I can share the number in this public forum.

But can you please post the document with some dummy numbers,I will find out the issue and reply.

Regards

Jeba

Not applicable
Author

Hello Jeba,

Thanks for reply. Can you please add me on gmail atleast. sourabhkhandelwal123@gmail.com

As its difficult for me to get your help on this chat. Hope your wont mind. Or You can give me miss call on 08886400400 my mobile .

Thanks & Regards

Saurabh

Not applicable
Author

Are you there now.

Regards

Saurabh

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

I am still waiting for solution . Can anybody help me

Regards