Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PrathameshPC
Contributor
Contributor

Sales Decile distribution

Hi all,

I want to create a decile table with decile 1 to 10

I want to divide total revenue into 10 parts each part having 10% of total revenues.

Eg. Total Revenue: 5 million so we assign 10% of it to each decile so 500k for each decile.
Now I want to pick top accounts with highest contribution to fillup first decile until the cumulative value hits 500k then after that any other account will move to the next decile and so on. So basically we will have lesser number of accounts at decile 1 and more at decile 10.

Please let me know if any one has worked on something like this.

3 Replies
PrathameshPC
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Kushal,

Thanks for the quick response!

I have seen this post for decile analysis. But what i want is a bit different. The post that you have mentioned has % Revenue contribution high for the Decile 1 customers. What I want is each decile will have 10% of the total revenue and the top contributors will fill up that 10% for Decile 1 then it will go to Decile 2 until that 10% is also filled and it will go on like this. So we will have less number of customers in decile 1 and more customers at the decile 10. The post from the URL equally segments the customers.

Kushal_Chawda

@PrathameshPC  Please share example with expected output