Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Sample scenario questions for Beginner to Intermediate

Hi,

I have completed learning Qlikview Reference Manual and Help topics in Qlikview. Now,

I would like to get any tutorial or quiz like blogs or websites for Qlikview for Scenario based questions on Designing and Development.

I am very much interested to deep dive into Qlikview and QlikSense.

Kindly guide me ! TIA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

IF you rigorously participate in the forum for couple of months you would find the difference. So start working on questions which are answered or not answered and try at your end even though some one already gave an answer try to come up with a different solution if you find few keywords new just use help. This way you can gain knowledge and you would understand few concepts quickly. As you mentioned you are already working on a different reporting tool, that is the best start to convert that report to Qlikview. Like how you pull data and build metrics in that other tool try the same pulling data into Qlikview. IF you are stuck you have this forum as resource. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks
V.

View solution in original post

19 Replies
pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Kindly provide me insights ...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

For your question, You need to start one POC. Are you a student / employee?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I am an employee bro!

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Then why are you asking this question?

Because, Employee should have hands on experience. So, the same you need to understand the business

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
antonaks
Creator II
Creator II

Learning the manuals is a good, but rather slow process. In my opinion and practical experience, no manual or blog can compare to live tasks from users or the customer. Try to find the source of real problems and solve them.
Go through the chain to create the application from start to finish.

pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I am working in a different  Reporting tool but I am interested in Qlikview. If I am working in QLikview Why will I be asking this question ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

How come we know, Which stream you are working for? Any way, There is Cookbook. Start from there for Basic level Qlikview Cookbook | Recipes for Qlikview Success

pradeep92
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks a lot !

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

Hi Pradeep

I will tell you how i learnt Qlikview may be that will help you.

1:Under program files you have some demo Qlik dashbaord, I replicated them.All the dashboard.each and every object.

2: Joined Qlik community and went through every question asked how the mvp's approached different scenario and solved them.

3: Try to solve them even if takes time.

If you put some effort you will master it in no time. The community is awesome probably the best . Learn as much as you can here.

cheers.

Learning never stops.