Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Schedule a batch file task in Windows Task Scheduler onevent of its dependent task in qmc is completed

Hi All,

I have a macro in qvw document that generates excels from the chart object which is triggered on 'OnPostReload'..which happens to be not working in QMC. I have tried with the batch file execution..using /l ,/r parameters..but it did not workout..

So we have decided to schedule it through Windows task scheduler. However we have dependent tasks which should be completed before runing the batch file and tasks which should be triggered after batch file is completed.

I have tried with Onevent trigger in windows task scheduler..but i am not sure what exactly should be selected. Kindly help on this issue..

Thanks,

Vidya

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

The right answer is use NPrinting. All those macros and triggers on tasks have been replaced by this product and after all, are just a workaround, and not supported.

Still, you could create a task which stores a value in a CSV or QVD which is read by another tasks that triggers the rest of the chain.

shiveshsingh
Master
Master