Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rik_qlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Search string input field doesn't appear issue

Hi to everybody,

i notice that in my Qlik View release (11.20 SR15) now doesn't appear anymore the search string input field like this screenshot:

Qlik 11.20 SR15.JPG

It doesn't appear while the page is not on the top. From a little below just the top of the page to the bottom the search string input field doesn't appear anymore. If i stay on top of the page it appear like it should do:

Qlik 11.20 SR15 2.JPG

But i don't understand if i have a problem in my pc installation because in another pc i try to install Qlik View 12 SR5 and the issue there isn't. See the picture below:

Qlik 12.jpg

Does anybody know what's the issue in my Qlik View 11.20 SR15?

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That is not the problem with Versions. Try with Value which you already have and then see

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rik_qlik
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Anil, sorry but i don't understand very well what you mean..

The issue is that i don't see what i'm writing like you can see in the pictures.. After i have wrote the filter work well in the field where i have open the search string.

But if i don't see what i'm writing maybe i would search the word "Test" by i type the word "Tesy" and i don't understand why the filter doesn't work like i expect.. You can see this behavior to the lower table/pivot/object/etc.. in the sheet where i'm not able to see the search string input field like when i'm in the top of the sheet..