Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II

Seek Command not working

Hi Friends,

I have developed a QV document with Peek Command in the syntax. But I do not get the desired output in table box. I have shown beloe the Current Output and required output table

Screenshot_1.png

I have attached my Qv Doc. Kindly help me with correct script

2 Replies
upaliwije
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Sorry

It is not seek Command but peek Command

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Including the Help link for you, unfortunately I cannot fix the app, as I am not that great a developer, but I am hoping the Help link may help you see what you are missing.  You specified no row number in the Peak function, which means it is using -1 as default in that case, hoping that may trigger something here...

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2019/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Scripting/Inter...

My post will kick things back up to the top as well, so someone else may see it now and potentially know better than I do what the actual issue is, but I suspect it is something in the syntax/values of things given you have a simple data model with a single table etc. 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.