Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kylealpaugh
Contributor
Contributor

Select certain field on chart

I have a chart and i one of the columns shows net price i was wondering how i could show the net price of a value that is in  a different field. The field i get net price from is [Net Order Value_NETWR_line])  but the field that the value is in is [Order Document Type_AUART_line]) and the value in [Order Document Type_AUART_line]) is ZWEB that i want to set.

7 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Can you share some sample data/image of chart etc to understand the real need.

kylealpaugh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

ZWEB.PNGt

This is the Chart. I am currently filtering the field with a list box but i want to set it up so it always stay filtered with ZWEB

Digvijay_Singh

Do you mean you want to show Net Price always for Sales Doc Type='ZWEB' irrespective of you made selections to 'CR','DR', 'KB' etc in the list box?

If Yes, then use Set expression like Sum({<[Sales Doc Type]={'ZWEB'},[Sales Doc Type]>}[Net Price]) to disregard the selections made in the list box.

PrashantSangle

why don't you set it in your set analysis

sum({<[Order Document Type_AUART_line]={'ZWEB'}>} [Net Order Value_NETWR_line])

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
kylealpaugh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

the column field net price is an expression "sum({<Source={'Order_line'}>}[Net Order Value_NETWR_line])"

How Could i set ZWEB to only how if i already have an expression for the net price column

kylealpaugh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

the column field net price is an expression "sum({<Source={'Order_line'}>}[Net Order Value_NETWR_line])"

How Could i set ZWEB to only how if i already have an expression for the net price column

PrashantSangle

sum({<Source={'Order_line'},[Order Document Type_AUART_line]={'ZWEB'}>}[Net Order Value_NETWR_line])

Regards,

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂