Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Select the next image [text object]

Again, good morning everyone! In the attached qvw, a bigger image will pop out when u click on the small image in the straight table, is it possible to make a next button to show the next image(orange after apple in the text object), thanks so much!

3 Replies
jharke
Creator II
Creator II

Goodmorning Jacky Chan,

See attached file

I made a trigger that gives the next value

After that: trigger with 'show all possible URL's' = only the URL of that particular image

Not applicable
Author

It works but my case is the straight table are dynamic, its hard to assign numbers to them... any solutions? thanks dude

jharke
Creator II
Creator II

You mean: the next value (after 1 and 2) could be 100 or 600 in stead of each value +1.

-With the formula  Above() and Below () you can see in a pivot table what the previous / next value is in a range of values.

But if you select only one value, for example 100 in the prinstcreens below, it doesn't work.

-I know that if you select a value in a list box and then press SHIFT + Arrow down, the next value is selected. So it should be possible, maybe in a macro: look here for something like your question: Macro to select next value in Listbox