Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator

Select two fields from a custom lnput panel?

Please see attached.

With the input box, user can select the country they would want to view the value.

Is there anywhere for the input box to work on multiple option? saying that user can select more than one country and display the value of the two country total?

That will help alot. thanks

say if user select malaysia and england, it will show the total value for both of the country

3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

If you have country as a field, and users select in a list box, your model will work as you describe. Is there any specific reason that you want users to select using an input box (ie put the country selection in a variable)?

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator
Author

Yeah i agree. but i am unable to use the country value as it kind of link the value from other table. is kinda hard to describle but is largely due to the design structure of the database. I 'merely' need the country list field to derivce a value that is unable to link from the country field. i hope you understand what I m talking about. By using input field, I can 'borrow' the field without any linkage of the country field from the other table

n1ef5ng1
Creator
Creator
Author

any advice?