Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selecting Dates

Hello,

Im currently trying to make a multiple date selection by one click.

Let me explain. I want if you click any date, all the dates before that date select aswell.

Anyone got any ideas?

Do i made myself clear?

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nicole-Smith

So you only want the dates for the month selected?  If so, see the new trigger on the attached.  It should give you what you're looking for.

Trigger is:

=if(GetSelectedCount(Date)>0, '>=' & monthstart(max(Date)) & '<=' & max(Date))

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Nicole-Smith

Example is attached.

Not applicable
Author

It works fine ,

But do you think is possible to have it asswell on the day, for example i got my calendar made out of date, and if i select 6 it'll be 6th of december the max date, if i select a month itll be 6 of that month the max date.

Nicole-Smith

I'm not sure what you mean...

Not applicable
Author

you have your field Date, and if you select any, the smaller values will be selected aswell.

Now, from that field date, I created a calendar, with day, month, year, etc. Month and Day, i have them displayed available for selections, its possible to be able to select the smaller values like we did with the field date, but insted of selecting the field date, i select the field month in my calendar.

I dont want to have the smaller months selected, but when i click May, it'll select the dates from may and smaller.

Do i make myself clear?

Nicole-Smith

So you only want the dates for the month selected?  If so, see the new trigger on the attached.  It should give you what you're looking for.

Trigger is:

=if(GetSelectedCount(Date)>0, '>=' & monthstart(max(Date)) & '<=' & max(Date))