Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ebalmelli
Contributor II
Contributor II

Selection Lock and Unlock are not working as expected.

My report has two list boxes. I select a value "A1" from list box 1 and a related value "Y1" in list box 2 is displayed in white, (with other greyed out values).

Next I click the lock icon in the toolbar, (or from the Selections menu), then select one of the greyed out values "Y4" in list box 2. As expected, the locked value "A1" in list box 1 remains highlighted, (as does the white value "Y1" in list box 2) .

Next I clicked the unlock icon. Then select "B2" from list box 1.

Next, select "A1" again, the white value "Y1" is once again displayed in list box 2. when I slect the same value "Y4" in list box 2, nothing changes. It behaves as if the Lock is still applied.

If I reload the report, everthing works fine again.

Has anyone else seen this behavior before?

I am Using QV version: 11.20.12758.0 SR10

5 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Could you upload a small sample QVW that demonstrates this issue?

Nicole-Smith

It looks like this thread is related to this one: Lock Unlock Problem

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Right, I just noticed the other thread, too.

I can't reproduce this in QV12, have you tried to do so?

Nicole-Smith

I'm running an older version of 11.20 than the OP, so no, I haven't.  I'm getting the same behavior in 11.20.12354.0 SR6.

ebalmelli
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Looks like it is an issue in QV 11 that has been resolved in QV12, according to Qlik support. Received the following message from Qlik support.

"...Your issue as described below has been reported to our R&D department with ID QV-6355.

I will advise if the issue is confirmed as a bug as well as any other developments in this regard. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience and let me know if you have any questions. ..."