Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Selection in Alternate State

Hello,

I'm new to alternate state. Would anyone please help me?

I want to make a chart which shows the relationship between sales of ItemName_A and ItemName_B.

To be more specific, I want to make the chart tolly up in units of SalesRepNo but it should be pick out by ItemName.

So when I choose ItemName from ItemName_A, it should be shown which items in ItemName_B is sold by the same SalesRep.

The chart I've working is like attached.

Following is what I want to achieve. please look at SalesRepNo [SRN001] in the chart in attached qvd.

1. When choose [ABCDE] from ItemName_A(listbox),  [HIJKLMN] should also be shown in the chart but not be shown [EFG] in      ItemName_A because it's not  selected.

If I also choose  [EFG], [ABCDE] and [EFG] in ItemName_A and [HIJKLMN] in ItemName_B should be shown.

It should be vise versa.

2.When choose [HIJKLMN] from ItemName_B, [ABCDE] and [EFG] should be shown and also should be able to select [ABCDE] or      [EFG].

How can I make my chart like that?

Any help is appreciated.

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi try this,

In Price B Expression mention like this "sum({categoryB<ItemName_B=$::ItemName_B>} price)"

Thanks,

Selva

Not applicable
Author

That's right. Thanks for letting me know the mistake.

When you come up with the solution for the selection issue, please tell me too.