cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edwinmatlapeng
Partner - Contributor III

Selection in macro over possible values

I have been searching from the community how to automate a selection on a subset of possible values. For instance, I have a number of accounts per department which when a department is selected in the document they are reduced. I want to then loop through each of these accounts and put them on excel with data for each account, not all of them combined as I am getting them at the moment. At the moment, I loop through them fine and label them each properly and yet I dont know which 'selection' property or API to use to enforce only the data selection for each account. Please assist as I keep on searching for an answer.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
edwinmatlapeng
Author

I actually solved this problem immediately after I posted this but I could not delete it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
edwinmatlapeng
Author

I actually solved this problem immediately after I posted this but I could not delete it.

ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

I sounds like you are looking for Excel reporting capability that comes with Qlik NPrinting. Have you evaluated that option?

edwinmatlapeng
Author

Hi Toni,

I have but the client has a fixed budget. With the macro we had a world of options we would not possibly have with any tool!

Thank you