Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkiran_18
Contributor III
Contributor III

Selections from Alternate selections to Straight table

Hi All,

Please find the sample application that i am using to implement the scenario.

In my application i want to create a straight table based on the selections from State 1, State 2 and State 3 multi boxes.

My requirement is Product code should be same if i select selections manually and from Alternate States.

I have created variables to pass the selections from each list box in each multi box which are in different alternate states.

Could you please check it once and help me on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,

Mani Kiran D

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

What exactly do you want to happen in straight table based on selection in different alternate state?

mkiran_18
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny,

Let us say if i select some selections from Default filters and we got only one product code (5312) as per my selections.

And i created a straight table based on this.

Selections From Default Filters:

Default Selections.JPG

Similarly if i select the same selections from Alternate states multi boxes, i need to replicate the same straight table with the selections from Alternate states, so that we can see the same data for Product Code 5312.

I have created variables to pass the selections from Alternate states.

Alternate Selections.JPG

Please let me know if you still have need any information on this.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks,

Mani Kiran D

sunny_talwar

Based on the selections made in the image above... what would you straight table need to look like?

mkiran_18
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Sunny,

I have attached the application again, in that there are 2 tables, Table - Default Selections and Table - Alternate Selections.

I just want the same data filtered out in "Alternate selections table" based on selections from Multi boxes which are in 3 different sates.

Is there any way to pass the variables that i created in to "Alternate selections table" dimensions or expressions so that we will get the same data as of "Default Selections table".

Please let me know if you still unclear of the requirement.

Thanks