Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manikantaroyal
Contributor
Contributor

Selections need to pass from Qlikview application to Qliksense application which are Published

Hi Everyone,

I'm having totally different requirement, I have two application Qlikview & Qliksense applications which are published in Access point & stream respectively.
I have used button in both application for redirecting between the application's , here some of the fields are Same in both of them. Now user requires to select one field from Qliksense & same selection needs to selected in Qlikview application , that is the selection value needs to be passed between Qliksense to Qlikveiw & Vice versa.
for example: Selection on Country Field as India in Qliksense Application , when a user clicks for Qlikview Application the same selection i.e, India need to be selected in Qlikview application.
I'm not sure weather it is feasible , but still I believe Qlik Community Can provide Solution of everything.

Thanks!!
Manikanta Sirana

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

This is going to be difficult at best, and as far as I am aware, the only way to do this would be to basically build the entire URL to hit either environment passing the selection parameter there...

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Integration/URL-Composer-compute-an-Access-Point-link-and-pas...

This is for QlikView, you may have to post a similar post on the Sense product area to get the answer for that side of things, as I do not know off the top of my head on that one.  Hopefully this gets you pointed in the right direction.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.