Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III

Self Driven Straight Table...Hierarchy wise Out-put Issue

Hi,

I have attached one application  in which i have created a self driven table in which i want % Achievement Hierarchy wise.

Means as per the Hierarchy selection % achievement should get populate. Achievement % should be of that individual person only it should not include the Targets or Achievements of below level or upper level persons.

Expected result I have given in the application in the "container".

Can any one please help to resolve the issue so in the table also i will get the same result.

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I think you should be able to get what you want by creating hierarchy tables in your data model like described in this tech doc:

Hierarchies

I am not quite sure about your current data model, what should the Emp_No describe in your model? I guess it should be a unique identifier for your employee, with a 1:1 relation to your EMP_NAME, but I think I haven't full understood your Hierarchy sheet then.

For example, you are listing 3 records for Emp_No = 1 (ABC) but only 1 record for Emp_No = 10 (LLL).

Would you be able to create a hierachy excel sheet with parent / child nodes for each employee?

pra_kale
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Swuehl,

Thanks for your Help...

The link which you have shared is very useful as i have created one more table i.e. cyclic group in which user can click the level of Hierarchy by which he wants to see the out put.

Through self driven table what i want to achieve is where Hierarchy table will remain out of the chart and as per the user selection of Hierarchy % will get displayed in the chart.

The Hierarchy level values get calculated in Cyclic and Drill down charts are correct. Currently self driven table is not giving the correct % and secondly it is giving values for all persons in the Hierarchy and  which is wrong.

Self driven table should also displays the values as per the cyclic table for Level_2 and Level_3.

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Not quite sure what you are trying to achieve, maybe like attached?