Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psk180590
Creator III
Creator III

Server Errors

Hello All,

We are facing few performance issues in our Qlik View server of late.

The Access Point takes to long to Respond/Users are thrown out of the Application after every few minutes.

I check the Log Files and found out the below error messages:

Error

Restart: Server aborted trying to recover by restart. Reason for restart: No document purger activity for 120 seconds

Error

SE_LOG: CQvXmlInterfaceRequestHandler - Catch: errId(-3). Ino(-1). Fno(91)

SE_LOG: Starting purge of temporary files

I have gone through some of the old links form the community

My QV server service keeps restarting every 2 to 3 minutesBut, it didn't help me understand much.

Has anyone faced such issue recently or have any idea on how to deal with? This is turning out really complicated and not easy to solve.

Please, throw some light on this and help me out.

TIA!!

5 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Are all services green in the QMC and running in the Windows Services console?

psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Normally yes, all the services are up and running. But, once or max twice in a day(when many no. of users try to access the system) the DSC service goes down.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Then you need to increase the verbosity of the log for the DSC and determine why it goes down unexpectedly. The DSC is required to distribute documents when DMS is in place or a whitelist is applied, i.e.: documents are distributed to "Named Users"

psk180590
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello Angel,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I had to finish a couple of things before i concentrate on this so, sorry for the delayed response.

Since, the last week the Reload Time of my Datamodel and Application is increasing rapidly(Almost double the previous time). The log file still shows me the same error.

WarningSE_LOG: User - GetGroups: DCName is empty. Fetching...

ErrorRestart: Server aborted trying to recover by restart. Reason for restart: No document purger activity for 120 seconds

WarningPGO: QLoad failed. Failed to load latest data from file: C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\Documents\TicketData.pgo

I see the first warning pretty often(every 10 minutes)

But, my server RAM is always stable and also the services run normal.

Can you please suggest me how to set the Verbosity of logs and also what is the ideal setting. (High, Medium, Low)

Thanks for the Help.

Sai.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

1. For the reloading time, are there any significant changes in the data model or script and number of rows it retrieves from the system, number of tasks running at the same time or changes in drivers or network/firewalls?

2. I would use a time when no people is connected and stop services, delete TicketData.pgo and restart services: if the file is corrupted, it could cause this uneven behavior.

3. Ideal setting for log verbosity is medium or low, depending on how many and how deep you want to have user statistics.

Yet, in this case I would contact Qlik Support.