cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tommyyung
Contributor II
Contributor II

Server version not the same with offline version

After I have refreshed and uploaded the dashboard in Qlik server, “Detail” page information in server version is not the same with my offline copy.

Wondering if I missed something? I would expect server version will show the exact information.

Server version

Tommyyung_0-1639640225030.png

Offline version

Tommyyung_0-1639640365160.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@Tommyyung

It should be the same, the data is in the document.

Usually you use QlikView to reload the documents and QlikView will place the updated file in the right location.

If you have a publisher and have copied the document to the source folder (default in ProgramData/QlikView, but usually customized) you need to distribute the document.

But you can copy a file to a mounted folder, and replace the one that was there.

So make sure that the document is in the right place, it has to be in a mounted folder to be picked up from QlikView. You can see the mounted folders under the QVS section of the QMC.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

@Tommyyung

It should be the same, the data is in the document.

Usually you use QlikView to reload the documents and QlikView will place the updated file in the right location.

If you have a publisher and have copied the document to the source folder (default in ProgramData/QlikView, but usually customized) you need to distribute the document.

But you can copy a file to a mounted folder, and replace the one that was there.

So make sure that the document is in the right place, it has to be in a mounted folder to be picked up from QlikView. You can see the mounted folders under the QVS section of the QMC.