Session Time out - RE CONNECTION error on accessing from other browser or another app
"Lost connection to server" issue (attached) happens when i move back from other browser tabs (NOT within QV app) or while moving back to the same QV session (tabs) after 30 secs from other browser sessions/other apps. If we stay on the same page on QV app, and keep the session idle for more than 3 mins, then do something else (select tabs or objects or perform any actions) again on the same app, this reconnect issue does NOT occur. There are No complex expressions or no huge data, and also the issue does NOT occur with other QV apps in production.
Is there any missing or not configured properly?
1) No two or more users are connecting to the application using the same login
2) It was not due to any network problem, because once network is lost the application freezes up and the application needs to be opened again.
3) It was not due to any particular selection, because I am not able to reproduce the error again with the same selection made again.
4) It was not due to 'Session Time out', and the session timeout setting is adequate. I get this error after 30 seconds on re-accessing the application through the browser.
6) It happens on all browsers when the users automatically logged in to access the apps while on client network, do not have any section access implemented.
Attached the settings of QV SERVER, Document settings of app and re-connection error screenshot