Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis + Date Range not working correctly

Good Afternoon,

While working on a report, i was asked to make a summary of a detailed table, as it could get busy and hard to review basic information when reviewing all items on the report.. I have attached a copy in excel of my report in qlikview based on 3 items.

At the top, is the detailed table and this one works perfectly, however while working on the summary table, i keep getting the incorrect date ranges for the styles.

I have also attached a copy of the summary results i am getting, and the results i would/should be getting. It seems to choose the minimum date of the first  style, and applies it to all the 3 items skewing the results for items 2 and 3. When i load the balance of the items, it chooses the first sale of the oldest item and applies this date to all of them. I list on my summary tables, the min date that is application on each item, and also showing what the max date range of each item should be.

I have also put down the formulas i am using, and cant seem to get the results i need. Anyone have any ideas on which part i need to correct? I get the feeling i should be using an aggregate function on the style and color of the item, but cant seem to figure out where.

Any help would be appreciative.

Andrew

0 Replies