cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis - Ignoring Filters with Expression

I am using the following two expressions in two different charts:

Avg (  {<Year = , MONTH = ,Industry = , StateName =,Employer=,JobCategory= >} Offerings)

Using above to ignore all filters.  The purpose being, I am showing a specific group score, compared to an average score.

((count({< LTwoR = {">=9"}>} LTwoR) - count({< LTwoR = {"<=6"}>} LTwoR))) / count(LTwoR)

The above formula is being used to calculate an NPS score.  I am wanting to do the same as above.  That is, show a specific group score and an average score that does not recalculate based on the filters.

How can I accomplish this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe

((count({1< LTwoR = {">=9"}>} LTwoR) - count({1< LTwoR = {"<=6"}>} LTwoR))) / count({1} LTwoR)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
edmondo_tassi
Contributor III
Contributor III

I'm not sure to understand. if you want to ignore "all" filters you can use {1}.

However look at avg function, because sometimes is better write explicit ratio/n.

best regards.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have tried to incorporate {1} into the expression and I am not sure exactly how that should look. I have either gotten errors or no errors, but 0% as the output (and it shouldn't be zero).

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe

((count({1< LTwoR = {">=9"}>} LTwoR) - count({1< LTwoR = {"<=6"}>} LTwoR))) / count({1} LTwoR)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That worked! Thank you SO MUCH!