Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis Troubleshooting

Hello!

I'm trying to create a chart that reflects the activity of a sales group (comprised of Persons A, B, C) but updates to reflect individuals' activities based on the selection. But when I make a selection, the chart does not change and continues to reflect Meetings for A, B, and C. Can someone help? Much appreciated!

count({$<CRM_USER_NAME={'Person A', 'Person B', 'Person C'},TYPE ={'MEETING'}>} %Fact_Key)

14 Replies
JonnyPoole
Former Employee
Former Employee

Can you post your syntax/expression?

Not applicable
Author

count({$<CRM_USER_NAME*={'LAST1, FIRST1','LAST2, FIRST2'},SLX_TYPE_DESCRIPTION *={'MEETING'}>}%Fact_Key)

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

If by syntax error, you mean the wavy red underlining under the *=, you can ignore that, it is a bug in the syntax checker.Your syntax looks OK, but I don't think you need the *= on the second clause of your set expression.

HTH

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

You're right about the bug! thank you.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Suraj! but for my needs this doesn't work because I want to display the total count for Person A, B and C when no CRM_USER_NAME is selected.