Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis and Alternate State

hai alll

What is the difference between set analysis and alternate state.Explain about this...............

Regards,

Teja

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Instead of asking such generic question, it would be better if you try to use/implement/experience these concepts. Practical experience would give you knowledge that you probably won't forget easily. If you face any specific issue/question while trying to use them, you are always welcome here in community, people here would be more than happy to help.

maxgro
MVP
MVP

or you can find a lot of good docs for your generic question using the search function in this community eg

Re: What is Alternate state?

Why Comparative Analysis - Technical Brief.pdf

Not applicable
Author

I completely agree with tresesco

The forum is not a place to ask "what is incremetal load, pls explain", "what is the difference between this and that, pls explain" ...

I am also a beginner in QlikView, not a newbie anymore but a beginner !!

What I have done:

- read books

- read documents of the community (there are plenty good docs here)

And I continue to do

When I have a problem, I try to find a solution:

- by myself, by reading the HelpFile (yes, there are good stuff here also)

- in the community (99% of the time, I find sth that gives me the answer or gives me the direction to it)

- at the end, I ask. From the beginning, I have asked two questions, one about synthetic keys (Gysbert and Henric answered to it !!), one very specific about access restriction and data to be seen (no answer to this question but I got the solution afterwards with a doc !)

Be patient to learn QV. There are plenty docs here to help you.

Fabrice