cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djbloiss
Contributor III
Contributor III

Set Analysis if <15 cases or <650 dollars

I am creating a report that has 2 fields in it.  The first is showing any SOs that have only 15 cases on the order and the other showing any SOs that are less than 650 dollars on the order.  The problem is to see all the orders with <= to 15 cases I need to turn the other field off and vice versa.  I want to include in the set analysis to show if either condition is true.

Here is the expression for 1 of the fields:

sum({$<[Invoice Number]={"=sum({$<$(vSO_Closed_Only),[Transaction Date]={'>=$(=date(vMax_SO_Closed_Date-7))'}>} [Actual Quantity])<=15"}, [Transaction Date]= >} [Actual Quantity])

and I want to do something like this:

sum({$<[Invoice Number]={"=sum({$<$(vSO_Closed_Only),[Transaction Date]={'>=$(=date(vMax_SO_Closed_Date-7))'}>} [Actual Quantity])<=15 or [Item sales-net])<=650"}, [Transaction Date]= >} [Actual Quantity])

Is this possible?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand... but may be this

Sum({$<[Invoice Number] = {"=Sum({$<$(vSO_Closed_Only), [Transaction Date] = {'>=$(=Date(vMax_SO_Closed_Date-7))'}>} [Actual Quantity]) <= 15 or Sum({$<$(vSO_Closed_Only), [Transaction Date] = {'>=$(=Date(vMax_SO_Closed_Date-7))'}>} [Item sales-net]) <= 650"}, [Transaction Date]>} [Actual Quantity])

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand... but may be this

Sum({$<[Invoice Number] = {"=Sum({$<$(vSO_Closed_Only), [Transaction Date] = {'>=$(=Date(vMax_SO_Closed_Date-7))'}>} [Actual Quantity]) <= 15 or Sum({$<$(vSO_Closed_Only), [Transaction Date] = {'>=$(=Date(vMax_SO_Closed_Date-7))'}>} [Item sales-net]) <= 650"}, [Transaction Date]>} [Actual Quantity])