Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analysis in Pivot table

Hi All,

Can we use set analysis to read the value of the specific row ??

I mean if my rows dimension in table is KPI, can i get the value of the KPI2 using set analysis??

Please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
19 Replies
sunny_talwar

I am not sure I understand, can you share an example?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you describe more with data and condition

KPI has vwhich values(I am assume, A B C D). And then which row value you want to took

Sum({<KPI = {'A'}>}Sales) // This will give only KPI of A. That's called Row wise i am assumption

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have a pivot table with shows KPIs(A, B, C) at various month(Jan, Feb, Mar) level. (KPIs are rows and Months are Columns).

I need to insert an extra row which should display the value of KPI1/KPI2 for each month.

Can I achieve this using set analysis?

Sum({<KPI = {'A'}>}Sales) filters the rows and displays only record where KPI='A'.

I need the records for KPIs A, B, C to be as it is and insert an extra record "ratio" at the bottom.

Please find the excel attached.

sunny_talwar

Check the attached

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your answer Sunny. But i also want the YTD in the columns. Can't we put pick in both Rows in Columns??

sunny_talwar

Check this now

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you Sunny. It worked very well.

But in the same way, can we get the ratio of BU to that of total Jan in the KP1.

something like  sum({<KPI={"Kp1"}>}Value)/sum({<KPI={"Kp1"},BU=>}Value) so that we can get ratio like 20/(20+20) =0.5.

sunny_talwar

I am not sure what you are looking to get.... can you share the expected output in an excel?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Please find the excel.