Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wivlee
Contributor II
Contributor II

Set analysis help with Pie Chart

Hi all, 

Require help with a set analysis with pie chart. I have attached the raw data file and the ideal outcome I would want to achieve is a dynamic pie chart able to cascade from year -> Quarter -> Recurring cases in red/yellow/green.

Most important visualisation would be the classification of colours in red/green/yellow in a quarter. Troubled by the set analysis behind the measures. 

I am able to show the Values in 4 quarters but not zoom in on the individual quarters. 

I have attached the following raw data along with a pictorial of what I want to achieve. Do provide me with insights on how to solve this problem. 

4 Replies
sagarjagga
Creator
Creator

Hi Wivlee,

you can achieve this with valuelist function.

You can add a dimension in Pie chart like - 

=ValueList('>= 3recurring','1-2 recurring','<1 recurring')

Add your  measure -

pick(match(ValueList('>= 3recurring','1-2 recurring','<1 recurring'),
'>= 3recurring','1-2 recurring','<1 recurring')
,Sum([Case with >= 3recurring]),Sum([Case with 1-2 recurring]),Sum([Case with <1 recurring]))

Add for colors, you can use color by expression option Under Appearance --> Colors and Legends --> Custom and then select Expression option and Put below line of code

,Red(),Yellow(),Green())

wivlee
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi, appreciate the help rendered, it does solve the visualizing of the total number from all 3 columns but what about the classification in the years and quarter?

aamirSiddiquee1
Contributor
Contributor

Your dimension

=ValueList('>= 3recurring','1-2 recurring','<1 recurring')

Experssion

,Sum([Case with >= 3recurring]),Sum([Case with 1-2 recurring]),Sum([Case with <1 recurring]))

and color values

,Red(),Yellow(),Green())

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Please be sure to close out your thread if you have the answers you need, given you have not responded to the last post on the thread, I am assuming that may have gotten you what you needed, and if so, please be sure to close the thread by using the Accept as Solution button on the post(s) that helped you resolve things.  If you still require further help, leave an update and if you did something different, you can post what you did use and then mark that after you make the post...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.