Skip to main content

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Welcome to Qlik Community! Check out our new navigation! FIND OUT MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator II
Creator II

Set analysis not working with a greater than sign >

Hello

I have written some syntex, but for some reason Qlikview outs a red error line just after the -6 part of the syntex when I use a Greater than sign.  When I use an equal sign the syntex works

Could someone kidnly help me so I can write the > syntex into the expression

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number] > {$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)}>} [18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])

Kind Regards

Helen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

The > character needs to be placed before the $:

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number] = {'>$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)'}>}[18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number] = {">$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)"}>}[18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])

Gysbert_Wassenaar

The > character needs to be placed before the $:

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number] = {'>$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)'}>}[18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
agilos_mla
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

You don't use the correct syntax:

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number]={">$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)"}>}[18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])

helen_pip
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello

Thank you for your reply

I have just read that Qlikview only recognises the = sign and with your help I made a small adjustment and it now works

I used the following and just took out the > sign before the Max statement:

Thanks for your help

Count({<[18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number] = {">$(=MAX([18_Wks_Incomplete_Inc_Run_Number])-6)"}>}[18_Wks_Incomplete_Breach_Category])