Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Setting the background color for an expression ...

Hi, i met with an issue when trying to set the background color for an expression. Please refer to the attached QVW file for further information. In the QVW, i set the background color of the expression to show light green for those countries with kpi value > 80 while others (kpi <=80) will show in light grey.

In addition to the straight table, i also have a list box which let the users to choose those countries they would like to exclude from the straight table. The problem is when i make any selection to the list box, the color assignment for the expression seems to not working anymore. Kindly please let me know how to solve this issue. Thanks so much!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hei

attach is your file working

when you use expression name in other expression use it inside [] also the application is case sensative

View solution in original post

2 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hei

attach is your file working

when you use expression name in other expression use it inside [] also the application is case sensative

Not applicable
Author

Hi Liron, thanks for your answer. It solves my above problem. I actually have another issue.If I would like to set the expression background color based on the "country", how should i do it? Kindly please refer to the attached QVW file. Thanks again!