Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tinkerz1
Creator II
Creator II

Setup a calendar from a variable then able to change with a offset

Hi,

I will try and explaint this as best as I can.

In a variable I will let the user input the month end date, this will set the basic setup.

In other variable the user will enter a number that will be the months to subtract from the month end date to give a date range to chart from.

That is chart only data from the month end date less 6 months (a variable) and in another variable show month end date less 6 months, this is to check the range.

Now I would like to update this and use a calendar to select dates.

In the first instance how do I set the first calender to select the month end variable, but if I change the month end date on the calendar I dont want to change the month end date variable I want to use another variable for the charts, as the month end date variable is for other tables.

Then how can the second calendar look at the first and initially subract a variable '6' from that, but if another date is selected in the calendar ignore that subraction formula but place new data in a min variable to chart min and max dates for the charts

Thanks,

Neil.

0 Replies