Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Severals fields in listbox and sorting within piechart

Heya,

I have a question. So i have a Excel sheet with different ID nummers. I import these as ID, ID as ID1 and ID, ID as ID2.

I have three sheets in Qlikview. In the first one i use ID1, in the second one i use ID2.

I the thrid one i would like to summarise ID1 and ID2. No problem for the different charts, But i want borh ID1 and ID2 in a listbox, is that possible?

Onther question regarding piechart.

Is it possible to sort the Piechart so the biggest nummer are next to each other. For example i have costs. I want to see the three biggest cost next to each others, so you can see that only three costs are combined more that 75% and that the other, lets go with, 70 cost are small.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Erik

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pradnyat
Creator
Creator

Hi Eric,

Regarding Pie chart, as per my understanding 'Do u want to display the costs in some sorting order' ,Right?

In Sort you can directly use Y-value in descending.

It will display the biggest values next to each other.

Hope this is what you are expecting.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

You can have values from different fields in one listbox(using synthetic dimension), but that would have limitation, it might not respond to selection. Hence if you are just planning to have it for the purpose of display, you can go ahead with synthetic dimension (valuelist()/valueloop()). Otherwise, better you think of script solution.

pradnyat
Creator
Creator

Hi Eric,

Regarding Pie chart, as per my understanding 'Do u want to display the costs in some sorting order' ,Right?

In Sort you can directly use Y-value in descending.

It will display the biggest values next to each other.

Hope this is what you are expecting.

Not applicable
Author

Perfect, thank you!

Not applicable
Author

I was able to solve it, thanks