Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoritzvdM
Contributor
Contributor

Shift for every calendarweek

Hi guys,

I have a startdate/ startcalendarweek for every shift for every employee. E. g. employee "1196" did start in CalendarWeek 28 with shift 3, which is the nightshift. In week 29, he is in shift 1, which is the middle shift. In week 30, he is in shift 2, which is the morning shift... and so on.

My problem is that I only have the startcalendarweek and the related shift in week 28 for this employee, but I want to plan the shifts until the end of 2021. So I need a loop (?) for the weeks after week 28. I do not know how to solve the problem in the script.

Furthermore there is not only this one employee, there are more employees that have different calendarstartweeks and startshifts.

MoritzvdM_0-1598534347078.png

Do you guys please have a solution for me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Moritz

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Best I have is the Design Blog area of Community:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Try searching on 'calendar' for starters and check out some of those results to see if anything there may get you on the right track, feel free to try other key words after that to see if you can find other posts that may be helpful.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
Kushal_Chawda

@MoritzvdM  what is the expected output for employee 1196?