Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Show Hide for Multiple Objects in Qlikview

Hi All,

I have a requirement loveisfailstalwar1

I have a list box and a Table Object.

Initial value of  Variable vSelectTextBox =0

I have used the action to show the List box =if(vSelectTextBox = 0, 1, 0)  and then Used the trigger On any select to Reset the variable

vSelectTextBox=0\.

After Selecting the value in the List box I need to Select the value from Table box and Upon selection the value in Table box the Table box needs to disappeared.

Could you please suggest if there is any Solution available for achieving this.

Thanks,

Chanty

13 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Looks like achievable, Will you able to provide QVW?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

PFA

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi Anil,

Attachment is missing.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi All,

I have attached a sample.

Could please me out on this.

sunny_talwar

Don't see any table box object?

Capture.PNG

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

sorry sunny its stright table stalwar1

swuehl
MVP
MVP

After the selecting a value in the listbox, you want to do what exactely?

Note that you are using the same field / dimension in all three objects, so if you select a value in the list box, selecting in the table chart or bar chart will just remove the selection in the field again.

Can you give a detailed step by step explanation what you want to get when doing what actions?

sunny_talwar

So, this is what you are trying to do...

1) Select a region/ or multiple regions in list box (nothing happens)

2) Select/deselect region from straight table and straight table disappears?

So, is the logic that if you select something in the straight table, it disappears or does it disappears on the second time you select in region?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Hi Sunny,

This how I want to Implement.

Select a Value in the region --> The List Box with Region should disappear and Table should remain as it is.

Select a value in the Table --> The Chart should be displayed and the table should Disappear.

Upon Clearing all the Selections I should only see the chart others should disappaer.