Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
er_mohit
Master II
Master II

Show Total Value on axis in Bar Chart

Hi Friends,

I m stuck off facing a problem. Actually i have created a Combo chart in real time which show YTD in bar , LYTD in bar and Grwth % in Line chart and also i have checked on total (In dimension limit tab).

What I want is to show the % value of Growth on axis instead on data points.

What i want here is as further to attached below screenshot its a dummy bar chart where i have to show the total value on axis as alike for data value shown for particular dimension. So, that the same can be implemented in real time Combo chart for Grwth % .

Any help will be appreciable.

Thanks & Regards

Mohit

6 Replies
er_mohit
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi All,

Please help me in this to sort out this problem or please provide any alternative to solve this issue.

Thanks

Mohit

er_mohit
Master II
Master II
Author

Please help me in this or is it a bug in qlikview that there is no way to show total on axis ????

pljsoftware
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Mohit,

do you want this?

combo chart.png

You can find it in Data Visualization file on examples in Qlikview start page, sheet Units.

Regards

Luca Jonathan Panetta

www.pljsoftware.com

er_mohit
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi pljsoftware

Thanks for your response. Actually i have huge data on based of that my Grwth % vary from negative to positive or sometimes it comes on bar itself so, i can't show the % value on line itself thats why i want to show it on axis . please help me and also i m using the group on dimension side so, can't be used either text object or text in chart.

Thanks

Mohit

pljsoftware
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Mohit,

try this example, I think can help you.

Here is used the DUAL function to set the position value for budget and previsionale.

The original post is here

http://qlikviewtips.wordpress.com/2011/10/19/combined-graphics-with-mixed-dimension/

Or you can use a double measure, % on top and value on bottom

combo chart many measures.PNG

Best Regards

Luca Jonathan Panetta

pljsoftware
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Mohit,

this is for you

Grafico

look this link Redundant dimension that adds more than 100% | QlikView Help, Tips & Hints

Regards

Luca Jonathan Panetta